Pella Windows and Doors single-hung windows provide a classic look for any home. They can be raised from the bottom for ventilation, making these windows practical and efficient.
You’ll find many years of gentle, easy operation with our Advance Balance System that ensures your windows will open and close easily. Single-hung windows also create a stronger seal against drafts. Cam-action locks pull the sashes to the weather stripping to prevent drafts from creeping inside.
(Architect Series® 850)
Beautifully detailed wood windows
Explore architect series
- Custom shapes, sizes, grille patterns, exterior colors, and more.
- Pick your favorite naturally beautiful wood type with fine-furniture detailing.
- Pella’s most authentic look of individual windowpanes.
- Outstanding energy efficiency.
Incredibly strong fiberglass
Explore Pella® Impervia Series
- Duracast® ‒ the strongest, most durable material available in windows.
- Excellent Performance.
- The quality look of a painted wood window.
- Excellent energy efficiency.
Pella® 350 Series
Distinctive vinyl windows with superior performance
Explore Pella® 350 Series
- •Exclusive SmoothSeam™ welded corners are nearly invisible.
- Robust, detailed frame profile.
- Stronger and more durable than average vinyl windows.
- Save $101 - $583 each year when replacing single pane windows with Energy Star rated windows.
Pella® 250 Series
Distinctive vinyl performance and style
Explore Pella® 250 Series
- Pella’s durable frame design that resists warping and twisting.
- Pella 250 Series products with triple-pane glass are much more energy-efficient than single-pane windows.
- More of our most popular design features and options.
- A higher quality look than ordinary vinyl.
Encompass by Pella®
(ThermaStar by Pella®)
Competitively priced, easy-care vinyl
- Quality craftsmanship backed by Pella.
- Styles and options to fit most any budget.
- Low-maintenance vinyl frames. No more painting!
- Exceptional energy efficiency.
AFFORDABLE AND EFFICIENT SINGLE-HUNG WINDOWS
With single-hung windows in several Pella product lines and all three material types, it’s easy to find Pella replacement windows to fit all budgets. Plus, our various glass options not only provide improved energy efficiency, but are customizable for any climate.
If you like the style of single-hung windows but would like a couple more options, take a look at Pella double-hung windows.
Call us today at (225) 424-8681 or schedule a free in-home consultation.