Pella of Baton Rouge brings you functional and beautiful hardware for your windows and patio doors. With your choice of today’s most sought after finishes, your windows and patio doors will complement the other metal accents around your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 secures windows in two locations with a single, easy-to-use handle
- Patented SureLock® system reaches out to secure the window sash tight to the weatherstripping to produce a more weather-resistant seal
- Foldaway crank won’t disturb roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with multiple style selections
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks connect the sash tight to the weatherstripping to resist against elements
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style options
- Autolock automatically locks the window when it is closed
- Integrated sash lift makes raising and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift feature
- Optional window opening control feature meets specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system connects the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for added security
- Available in many different collections with multiple style choices
- Exterior key lock available in some collections
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To learn more about hardware options for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to plan a no-cost, in-home consultation or come into your local showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.