No matter what type of weather the Baton Rouge area is experiencing, you can be sure that windows and doors from Pella of Baton Rouge can handle it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. In fact, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help reduce your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is thanks to our energy-efficient products like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes made to perform in specific weather areas across North America. Discover more about our energy-saving glass options and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide additional defense from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes provides increased insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your living areas during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your home in summer to keep it cooler
- Shields against most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to reduce fading on finishes and furniture in your home
- Low-E coating is removed around the glass edge to greatly protect against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further guard the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is important to energy efficiency
- Attentive preparation
- Certified installers with professional knowledge
- Thoughtful cleanup
To learn more about how windows and doors from Pella of Baton Rouge can help increase your home’s energy efficiency, visit your local showroom. Or call us at (877) 680-9334 to schedule your free, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.